As a Volkswagen owner, you’re accustomed to having a warranty program that puts you first. Regardless of your car’s model year or what plan it falls under, you know that Volkswagen has your back with perks ranging from bumper-to-bumper coverage to roadside assistance.
But what about the specifics? Where do you go to find your VW warranty information?
Read our simple step-by-step guide to find out.
5 Simple Steps for Tracking Down Your VW Warranty Info
Volkswagen warranty programs can vary from year to year and model to model. There’s only one way to find out what’s applicable to your beloved VW:
- Locate your owner’s manual.
- Refer to your Warranty and Maintenance booklet or section.
- If you don’t have an owner’s manual, order one at www.literature.vw.com or call 1-800-544-8021. You can also find maintenance, navigation, and sound system manuals here.
- If your VW is a newer model year, refer to the People First Warranty program.
- If you drive a CPO Volkswagen, read our blog post on the subject.
It’s as simple as that. Speaking of simple, when you go with Jack Daniels Volkswagen, you’ll enjoy perks like Volkswagen Service Xpress and loaner cars while we perform your warranty repairs. And if you’ve got any more questions, that’s okay because VW has answers.
Make the Most of Your Warranty in Fair Lawn, NJ
Want more out of your warranty? Learn more about the VW Extended Warranty and Repairs Plans at Jack Daniels Volkswagen. Our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions you may have by phone or in person. Located in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, we’re just a short trip from New York City, New York.